Thursday, October 24, 2013

Day 24: BIG and small

Maybe Baby,
I have an obsession. I love it when things are bigger than or smaller than they are supposed to be. In most rooms in our house, we have things that are the "wrong" size:

Tiny shopping cart
Big clothes pin
Enormous paper clip
Huge (size 19!) gym shoes

I saw this idea on Pinterest and decided that it definitely has to be a part of our toy closet.
I know. Right? It's the little (and the big) things that bring me joy, I guess.
______________________________________________________

[We are hoping to adopt. You can view our It's About Love Profile HERE.]

[Read about this series and read the other messages HERE]

1 comment:

What Do I Want Out of Life?

While cleaning out my desk I came across a piece of my writing from 2009. I thought I would share it here. :) What Do I Want Out of Life? In...