Friday, October 25, 2013

Day 25: Fashionably Late

Maybe Baby,

You are surrounded by people who love you, and none of us have even met you yet! People have stopped in to look at us all month long. As of right now, we have had 11,711 different views of these messages. Can you feel the love?

If you can't tell, when you arrive, you will be joining people who love you already and are excited to meet you.

One of my good friends reminded me of this: "Your maybe baby isn't really a maybe . . . he or she is just making a fashionably late appearance." I like that.

Love you.
_______________________________________

[We are hoping to adopt. You can view our It's About Love Profile HERE.]

[Read about this series and read the other messages HERE]

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do I Want Out of Life?

While cleaning out my desk I came across a piece of my writing from 2009. I thought I would share it here. :) What Do I Want Out of Life? In...