Monday, May 30, 2011

Wedding Weekend

On Friday I joined the lovely ladies (pictured above) to get pedicures in SugarHouse. I bought new shoes, spent time with Emily, and slept at my Nana and Grandpa's house.

Saturday was a marathon day. Nicki Blair married Phil Krebs, and Blaine and I were blessed to witness their wedding ceremony. A tasty lunch of dutch oven, a quick tour of their home, and then we spent time at the church for dancing and general merriment.

I tried to jump in the photo, and really commit. The first time we jumped, Nikki Barkume (on the far right) high-kicked up cheerleader mode. After that, we giggled, and the rest of us were a little worried about showing our underthings on film. :)

Michelle Husbands let us sleep at her place on Saturday, and we were treated like royalty. Tasty meals, toiletry kit, going away gift...the works. She has done a lot to make her house look cute, and I am glad for the chance to have seen it officially.

THEN, on Sunday, we went to the wedding of Danelle and James Godfrey. It was beautiful and quirky. We were able to sit next to two lovely couples, eat tasty food, and soak up the joy of people in love. And, we came home with two specialty rubber duckies.

Wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do I Want Out of Life?

While cleaning out my desk I came across a piece of my writing from 2009. I thought I would share it here. :) What Do I Want Out of Life? In...