Thursday, October 31, 2013

Day 31: Quiet

Maybe Baby,

It's gonna be quieter around here for a bit. We're done writing these daily messages. I just thought I'd let you know that even when the messages end, we will still think of you every day. 


The difference is this: the messages we have for you from this point out will be kept in our hearts, not published for the world wide web. 


The last and biggest message we have to share? We love you, and we will try to wait patiently until we meet you.
__________________________________________
[We are hoping to adopt. You can view our It's About Love Profile HERE.]

[Read about this series and read the other messages HERE.]

1 comment:

  1. It's been lovely to see all of your messages to your Maybe Baby. I see so many children every day in hopeless situations and I wish I could pack one of them up and send him/her across to you in the US!! But that would be kind of awkward to explain to the authorities...so I'll just send my prayers and thoughts along with those of so many others, to you both. Good luck, Emma (Jamie and Martins's friend)

    ReplyDelete

What Do I Want Out of Life?

While cleaning out my desk I came across a piece of my writing from 2009. I thought I would share it here. :) What Do I Want Out of Life? In...