Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Day 30: Krystle (From Blaine)

Maybe Baby,
Your mama is amazing. I love her to pieces. She is really funny and makes the most adorable faces. Sometimes she catches me looking at her and blushes. I love it. Your Mama is so special to me I wanted our proposal to reflect that. Let me explain.
For family-home-evening. My dad would always find a classic movie for us to enjoy: Sabrina, Singing in the Rain, or a recent John Wayne purchase (dad's favorite). In these movies the woman was surprised when the man would propose. It was always a shock but a no brainer that was the answer to their situation. I would ask couples how they got engaged, went ring shopping, and did everything before he proposed.

I wanted special, I wanted old fashioned.

Driving home on a special Wednesday from Salt Lake, I dropped by Wilson Diamonds, and picked out a ring. On the drive home I arranged to talk her dad to ask his permission and blessing. I also arranged the proposal.

Finally the weekend came and off to the school play,
The Importance of Being Earnest
and...
Happily ever after...
______________________________________________________
[We are hoping to adopt. You can view our It's About Love Profile HERE.]

[Read about this series and read the other messages HERE.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do I Want Out of Life?

While cleaning out my desk I came across a piece of my writing from 2009. I thought I would share it here. :) What Do I Want Out of Life? In...