Sunday, October 27, 2013

Day 27: Our Home


Welcome! :)
Maybe Baby,
The home we live in is pretty awesome. When we bought it we could tell that it had been abused. We worked together to show it that we loved it. When we first got married, we lived on mostly bare floors from May until September. Your dad and I woke up every morning and found a new project to do. Now, the projects are slowing down, and we just get to enjoy the space and the pretty room.
When we were working, our rooms had funny nicknames, like the mold room, and the pee closet. Gross, huh? Just try to think of why they were called that.
When we had our home study, the adoption case worker said that our garage was HAZARDOUS. We're working on that project next. :)
Our front yard used to look like this.
Now it looks like this. 
Our kitchen used to look like this.
Now it looks like this.
Our dining room used to look like this.
Now it looks like this.
Our home is a blessing, 
just like the thought of you.

__________________________________________________

[We are hoping to adopt. You can view our It's About Love Profile HERE.]


[Read about this series and read the other messages HERE.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do I Want Out of Life?

While cleaning out my desk I came across a piece of my writing from 2009. I thought I would share it here. :) What Do I Want Out of Life? In...