Saturday, October 19, 2013

Day 19: Aunt Velecia



Maybe Baby,
Aunt Velecia may be my funniest sister. When she was in high school, she was the most spontaneous person on earth. She is still a little random but a lot joyful. Her husband Eric is a computer guy, and she has four kids that will be your cousins. They are awesome. The boys all have names that start with T, so we call them T1, T2, and T3. Then, those names expanded, in true geek-fashion. O-T1-Kenobi (like Obi-Wan Kenobi), R2-T2, and T3PO. These are all Star Wars references, in case you didn’t know. We don’t have a fancy name for their sister yet. She's fantastic, and quite a bit like her mother. 

[We are hoping to adopt. You can view our It's About Love Profile HERE.]

[Read about this series and read the other messages HERE]

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do I Want Out of Life?

While cleaning out my desk I came across a piece of my writing from 2009. I thought I would share it here. :) What Do I Want Out of Life? In...