Wednesday, October 16, 2013

#31 Days




My husband and I are hoping to adopt. There's not a lot we can do, but while we are waiting for our MAYBE BABY, we think a lot about what we have to offer, why we want to be be parents, and how things will be when we are given the chance. Messages for our Maybe Baby includes explorations of all of these things, and a bit of insight into our personalities, hopes, dreams, and fears. Thanks for stopping in. Enjoy the 31 day journey!

[These posts are part of the 31 Days Challenge from The Nester. Join in on the fun and read other posts on a myriad of topics!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do I Want Out of Life?

While cleaning out my desk I came across a piece of my writing from 2009. I thought I would share it here. :) What Do I Want Out of Life? In...