Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Super MARiO or Super Marriage?

Why settle for one when you can have both?!

Updated: Krystle and I play together, we play better together....True Story. And we played this while we were dating and were amazing then too.

Also, Krystle and I don't own a Wii. So we go over to our neighbors and...Joking.

My brother Nathan brought over his Wii when he stayed with us for a 2 week stint while my Mom was traveling.

We might get the next Wii due out in 2012....maybe. -Blaine

1 comment:

  1. You need to come to our house and help us pass Level 8- we are stuck! Mom can't come to the rescue anymore:)

    ReplyDelete

What Do I Want Out of Life?

While cleaning out my desk I came across a piece of my writing from 2009. I thought I would share it here. :) What Do I Want Out of Life? In...