I have found my shoes, and I love them. When I say my shoes, I am talking about THE shoes that I will wear with my wedding dress on May 22.
I have found THE jeans to wear with THE sweater for my engagement photos, which we are trying to take this Sunday. I am marrying THE man who brings me joy, and anxiously awaiting THE big day.
And I am glad for it all.
Now, I am losing sleep because I need to find THE dress. Aargh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What Do I Want Out of Life?
While cleaning out my desk I came across a piece of my writing from 2009. I thought I would share it here. :) What Do I Want Out of Life? In...
-
I was married on May 22 and it was honestly everything I could have wanted in a day. The ceremony was nice, the luncheon was lovely, the rec...
-
I am starting the information literacy aspect of this course and I was first posed with the question "how important is the skill of inf...
-
Today, June 29, is the year mark from the day I became a mom. My entire life has been a series of tender mercies. I am still convinced t...
I am so glad that you are finding things! Good luck on finding the dress. From what I hear, there's lots of great dresses in Denver. LOL
ReplyDeleteI want to see THE shoes! And THE jeans! And THE sweater! :) Love you!
ReplyDeleteOh, the pressure. Now you have to find a dress that goes with THE shoes. That's a tough one!
ReplyDelete